I'm Broke And Its My Bad
- Matthew 25:14 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:15 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:16 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:17 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:18 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:19 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:20 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:21 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:22 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:23 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:24 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:26 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:27 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:28 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:29 (KJV)
- Matthew 25:30 (KJV)
Dr. Aill R. Harris Jr., Pastor
Failing is always easier if it is someone else's fault. It becomes difficult when there is no one else to blame but yourself. God will give you everything it takes to be a success.
WHAT CAUSES YOU TO LIVE BENEATH YOUR POTENTIAL:
I. Learning That is Faulty
- This will cause you to live beneath what is meant for you. People say what you don't know won't hurt you, but it's something's you don't know that can kill you. Faulty learning has caused some young man to think its alright to put his hand on a woman if she started it, it has caused a young woman to think it is okay to have a sugar daddy, has caused us think that it is okay to slip on a condom & it's alright, it has caused our young girls to believe that having a big behind is more important than having a big education. People can take everything you own but they can't take away what's in you brain!
II. Limited by Fear
- Fear has many of us paralyzed and living beneath our potential. Fear caused Adam & Eve to flea from God, has got someone settling for someone who does not benefit us because our biological clock is ticking, has got some of us doing things for social acceptance.
III. Laziness that Forfeits the Future
- Lazy people spend more time talking about why things won't work than it takes to actually get up and do what needs to be done.
(Proverbs 21:25, 25:26, 26:13, 12:24, 10:26, 18:9, 6:6, 26:16, 20:4)
- If you hang around lazy people long enough it'll make you broke.
IV. Loss Through Foolish Fathoming
- It is that's crazy way of thinking that causes us to be in the situations that we're in.
You may be guilty of every one of these things. You're still here though, because we serve the God of "another chance."
Created 4 months ago