Make It Last Forever
- 1 Corinthians 13:8 (KJV)
- 1 Corinthians 13:9 (KJV)
- 1 Corinthians 13:10 (KJV)
- 1 Corinthians 13:11 (KJV)
- 1 Corinthians 13:12 (KJV)
- 1 Corinthians 13:13 (KJV)
Dr. Aill R, Harris Jr., Pastor
It's the God kind of love that keeps you. In relationships love doesn't seem to last forever because we are basing relationships on things that aren't really love.
I. The Sticky-ness of Love
- In order for love to abide there has got to be a sticky-ness. (Like tape)
II. The Satisfaction of Love
III. The Sophistication of Love
- Aptitude ----> Attitude ----> Action
So if you're going to change you actions you've got to change you attitude and that happens when you change your aptitude.
IV. The Supremacy of Love
- All love and relationships will last when you learn to make the love of God the SUPREME love.
Created 3 months ago