Day #7 What on Earth am I Here For
The reason for everything.
Its all for Him...
Okay, by now, u should know:
Why u were created? 2 B loved by God ♥
And what drives you? fear, anger, stuff or others... It should be God's purpose.
Todays reading is...
"The reason for everything"
It's all for God. The ultimate goal of the universe is to show the glory of God. It's the reason for everything that exists, including you. God made it all for His glory.
What is the Glory of God? It is who god is!! The radiance of is splendor (The LIGHT). God's glory is the demonstration of his great power and goodness!!
Where is God's glory? Just look around.. Everything created by God reflects his glory in some way- from the smallest things (like ants) to the largest things (like the Milky Way, sunsets, storms, etc). Creation reveals are creators glory.
Living for God's glory is the greatest achievement we can accomplish with our lives.
How can I bring glory to God? Jesus told the father, "I brought glory to you here on earth by doing everything you told me to do." (Jn 17:4). Jesus honored God by fulfilling his purpose on earth. We honor God the same way. When anything in creation fulfills its purpose, it brings glory to God. There are many ways to bring glory to God, but they can be summarized in 5 purposes for your life:
1. We bring god glory by worshipping Him. Worship is our first responsability to God- we worship by ENJOYING Him. Worship is far more than praising, singing, and praying to God. Worship is a lifestyle of enjoying God, loving him, and giving ourselves to be used for his purposes. When you use your life for God's glory, everything you do can become an act of worship. The Bible says, "Use your whole body as a tool to do what is right for the glory of God" (Rom6:13b)
2. We bring God glory by LOVING other believers. You became a part of God's family- following Christ is not just a matter of believing, but its also belonging. God is glorified when we love each other.
3. We bring God glory by BECOMING LIKE CHRIST! Once we are born into God's family, he wants us to grow to spiritual maturity. The more you develop Christ-like character, the more you will bring glory to God.
4. We bring God glory by SERVING OTHERS with our gifts. Each of us was uniquely designed by God with talents, gifts, skills, and abilities. The way you're "wired" is not an accident! God didn't give you abilities for selfish purposes. They were given to benefit others, just as others were giving abilities for your benefit.
5. We bring God glory by telling others about him. God doesn't want his love and purposes kept a secret. Once we know the truth, he expects us to share it with others!. It is a great privilege to Introduce others to Jesus- helpIng them discover their purpose and helping to prepare them for their eternal destiny!! Bible says "As God's grace brings more and more people to Christ, God will receive more and more glory." (2cor4:15)
What will you live 4? Living the rest of your life for the glory of God will require a change in your priorities, your schedule, your relationships, and everything else. It will sometimes means choosing the difficult path, instead of the easy one.
Created 3 months ago