Faith Filled Parents
- Matthew 1:18 (NKJV)
- Matthew 1:19 (NKJV)
- Matthew 1:20 (NKJV)
- Matthew 1:21 (NKJV)
- Matthew 1:22 (NKJV)
- Matthew 1:23 (NKJV)
- Matthew 1:24 (NKJV)
- Matthew 1:25 (NKJV)
Dr. Aill R. Harris Jr., Pastor
People That We All Need In Our Lives (pt 1)
Every child that is conceived is supernatural. There are no mistakes. You may not have been planned but you were no mistake. If you are here you are of the plan of God.
- They knew that He was supernatural.
- They knew He had a divine purpose.
- They reared Him according to Scripture.
Good positive powerful parenting give the child a powerful start.
- makes a child more wholistic and happy.
2. Spiritual Guidance
- the greatest things we can do for our kids is make sure they have a relationship with God.
I. Be a Living Example
- What you do is a whole lot more important than what you say.
II. Be a Loving Example
III. Be Involved (Deut. 4:9-10)
IV. Be Attentive to Your Child's Idiosyncrasies (Jeremiah 1:4-8)
V. Be Firm & Fair in Establishing
- Be clear explaining for expectations
- Children under 6 need reasonable rules
- ages 6-11 need reasonable and logical rules
- ages 11-17 need reasonable, logical, and consistent rules
A. Rules are Necessary
B. Rules are Maturing
VI. Be a Developer and Not a Destroyer When Punishing
VII. Be Respectful
- Be a parent but respect your children.
Created 2 months ago