The most loving place in town - spiritual family
- Genesis 49:3 (ESV)
- Psalms 102:17 (ESV)
- Proverbs 15:8 (ESV)
- Proverbs 15:29 (ESV)
- Malachi 2:13 (ESV)
- John 13:35 (ESV)
- Romans 8:29 (ESV)
- 1 Corinthians 4:15 (ESV)
- Galatians 1:14 (ESV)
- Ephesians 6:4 (ESV)
- Philippians 2:19 (ESV)
- Colossians 3:21 (ESV)
- 1 Thessalonians 2:6 (ESV)
- 1 Thessalonians 2:10 (ESV)
- 1 Thessalonians 2:11 (ESV)
- 2 Timothy 3:10 (ESV)
- Hebrews 12:7 (ESV)
The most loving place in town
- am @eastside
The ministry of being a father,
The ministry of being a mother.
Have the mindset that what happens in your home affects both Pretoria and the nation
By this all men will know that u are my disciples.
Living by the code is only possible if:
1. You are empowered BY THE HOLY SPIRIT
2. You have received healing from personal fear and hurts
3. You face up to you insecurities
4. You are courageous about helping others
1 Thes 2:10
- live by example for your children
- holy righteous and blameless
- cheering them on to live the best life
- eternal life
- have a gentleness that is as if it comes from heaven
- care in ways that men cannot
- a love that is irrational
- share their lives in ways that men struggle to
- will protect no matter what
What is a fathers and mothers objective?
What shapes who our children become?
- Heb 12:7
A fathers blessing - think carefully about these
- Gen 49:3
2 Tim 3:10
1 Thes 2:11
"they do what you do and believe what you believe, they watch you & are moulded accordingly"
Fathers & Mothers set the tone
What if u got it wrong?
What about the fatherless?
1 Cor 4:15
How can I as a child spur my spiritual fathers and mothers on to do these things.
- evening service
(the baby dedication at Eastside)
Created over 1 year ago