A Crisis of Faith
- Matthew 17:14 (ESV)
- Matthew 17:15 (ESV)
- Matthew 17:16 (ESV)
- Matthew 17:17 (ESV)
- Matthew 17:18 (ESV)
- Matthew 17:19 (ESV)
- Matthew 17:20 (ESV)
The Demon's Irritation (vv. 14-17)
The Deliverer's Intervention (v.18)
The Disciple's Instruction (vv. 19-20)
2 Extremes of Demon Possession:
"Everything is possible…"
- Anything that we pray in faith will come to pass?
1. NOT: This is not a blank check
2. YES: God will honor any prayer that we offer in faith that is in accordance with His will.
A CRISIS OF FAITH:
1. At some point, everybody will experience a crisis in faith.
2. Failure often comes at the most in opportune times.
3. Failure can be a result of overconfidence.
1. Jesus breaks in at the point of frustration.
2. The importance of the direction of faith.
Created over 1 year ago