You Cant Move On...If You Hold On- Rev. Elaine Flake
God desire for us is that we heal, over personal affliction and over territory.
- He wants us to be victorious
- over depression/unforgiveness
- We don't always cooperate with God
-We become impatient, we have at times refused to obey
- The road that He has designed for us to go... New season, new heights
-Denounce "old way of thinking"
-Hold on to people who have prevented our progress
- The hindrance is often because of the refusal to hold on to the past
- holding onto friends, old mate, old ways
- Hold on to traditions, and limitations that others insist on putting on you, don't let others create boundaries for you.
- Hold on to rumors, other people in securities and jealousy that make you feel uncomfortable about being blessed
- Because Lot's wife choose to "hold on" she rejected to the opportunity to "move" on
- Some people will laugh when its time to move forward, Lot had to leave them.
-Escape for your life, do not look back. "Lest you be destroyed"
- God wanted to take them up, He didn't want the high place (Lot)
- The place that God wanted to take him seemed insummatable for him.
-Lots wife, could not let go (historical thinking, relationships)
- Four people made it, she did not... She could not let go (and as a result she became unavailable for her family and her God)
- Don't limit you elevation because your finite your understanding.
- Women be mindful that the past will keep your in the low places
Created about 1 year ago