Read Learn something
The flesh wars with the sprit and vise versa
Ephesians 6:4 NIV
Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
Being a man of integrity
Failure is not final
Genesis 18:19 NIV
For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just, so that the Lord will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him."
Being a man is all about his ability to raise his children
Real fathering is the ability to raise your children right while not treating them wrong
3 areas that effect your family
1. How you treat your children!
2. The way you train your children /get involved in what your children are involved in/monitor all relationships with your kids
3. Exercise discipline/ establish boundaries
7 habits to train your children in
1. Establish order
6. manage money
1. Losing yo temper in discipline
2. Making light of problems that are important to your children
3. Always seeing the wrong and ignoring the right
4. Being inconsistent and not being fair
5. Showing favoritism among siblings
6. Displaying anger when they disturb you rather than when they dilberately do something wrong
Created about 1 year ago