Understanding your story! What's your story?
What's does God's tablet say about my life? How is God moving me from just existing?
What kind of story is your life saying?
5 Elements that need to be in your life's story!
1. Consuming Purpose-Hebrews 12:1-3 Jesus is the reason for our story! Every christian share the same purpose to know, love and serve our savior.
2. Courageous Truthfulness- Hebrews 12:2 you need courage to face your sin. What would you do or say if you were not afraid. (Matthew 25)
3. Considerable Benevolence-Hebrews 12:2 how do I add value to my life and others? Everyone has a story are you willing to listen?
4. Compassionate Community-Hebrews 12:1 There are times in our life when we will need a compassionate community that will help you stay the presence of God.
5. Continual Recovery-Hebrews 12:3 In your story you will have to deal with difficult people and you can't deal with them negative you have to humble yourself and change your attitude.
"God creates, reflects and rests in his work"
Pray the Psalm 139 prayer to get God to show you the truth about yourself!
Mark 6:31-affirmation for rest!
Signs that your souls is headed for a dangerous place: CAVE
The rule of Seven, every seven days fast!
Luke 6 how to act right when people act wrong!
Created about 1 year ago