hopes house-Pastor Andrea
- Deuteronomy 8:17 (NLT)
- 1 Chronicles 29:11 (NLT)
- Psalms 24:1 (NLT)
- Proverbs 3:5 (NLT)
- Haggai 2:8 (NLT)
- Matthew 6:33 (NLT)
- John 15:5 (NLT)
- 1 Corinthians 4:1 (NLT)
- 1 Corinthians 4:7 (NLT)
- 1 Corinthians 6:18 (NLT)
- 1 Peter 4:10 (NLT)
• if you want to be a disciple you have to kill your flesh.
• God's word forces us to change.
• Jesus was counter-culture and still is. He does not conform to the people.
• stewardship: managing something that belongs to another.
• put away childish things.
• evaluate yourself so you can do better and God can bless you and fill you with his spirit.
• you're asking God to bless you with something's that you can't even handle right now.
• God tests you with something small to evaluate how you might handle something big
• HE OWNS IT ALL!
-we are renting our bodies from God. We need to ask him to fix things when they're broken.
- stop trying to diagnose yourself
- We are constantly in a battle with God for control
- why are you selfish with something God gave you?!
- if you obey, God will give it to you
• HE WANTS TO BE FIRST!
- consider God in EVERYTHING!!
- you're trying to eat a snack but God is trying to give you a meal!
*task: consult god in everything you do this week. get off of autopilot. Do something different this week
Created 11 months ago