I've Got A Habit
Dr. Aill R. Harris Jr., Pastor
Godly Habits for Good Success (pt. 1)
Have you ever noticed that there are certain people that have a habit of succeeding? Why is that some of these people have the ability to be prosperous whereas others do the very same things and fail. Success is not something that happens coincidentally, it doesn't happen accidentally, it is not left up to chance. Good success is contingent upon Godly habits, whereas failure is a result of bad habits. If the habits that you have are keeping you from being successful then you need to get some new habits.
HOW TO DEVELOP SOME GOOD HABITS:
I. The Sphere of Influence
- What are you around? Who are you around? There are two kinds of people that should be in your life: some that you can help pull up & those that can help pull you up! Success can be contagious, but failure can be too.
II. The Seriousness of Internalizing
- You've got to be able to see yourself as successful. Some of us can't do any better than what we're doing because we have a fear of doing greater. When you can see yourself going further it keeps you drone doing crazy stuff that may hinder your greatness.
III. The Sequent Of Being Incessant
- The only way that things become a habit is that you do them over and over and over again.
IV. The Skill of Iterating
- Every now and then you've got to talk to yourself. You can talk yourself out of doing a lot of wrong.
V. The Strength of Implementing
- You'll never be a good athlete if you practice when you feel like it, you'll never be an A student if you study when you feel like it, you will never be a good Christian if you pray, praise, and worship just when you feel like it. If you want good success you need to get into better habits. You've got to pray when you feel like it, praise him when you don't feel like.. Make Our God's ways your habits. Lets not make an A in worshiping and failing at living right.
Created 8 months ago