THIS JOB POSTING IS CLOSED. PLEASE VISIT YOUVERSION.COM/JOBS FOR CURRENT OPENINGS.
The YouVersion Team at Life.Church is excited to be right in the middle of what God is doing in the United States and around the globe. We’re innovating new ways for people to engage with God’s Word in a digital age, and we’re passionate about leveraging the latest technology to reach people no matter where they are or what languages they speak.
With more than 300 million installs of the Bible App and 10 million monthly visitors for Bible.com, the YouVersion team continues to see exciting growth. To effectively steward what God is doing, the YouVersion team is looking for a driven and capable project manager for the Product Team. This position will be responsible for improving the velocity and quality of new features through developing efficient processes. Do you have experience in software development lifecycles, a passion for critical analysis, and a brain that’s hardwired to solve complex problems? If so, keep reading!
We want someone who:
- Understands software development lifecycles like it’s second nature
- Can coordinate multiple teams and build relationships with varying personalities to drive optimal results and quality
- Has the ability to manage hundreds of volunteer app testers
- Comes up with original ideas and creates efficient processes
- Works autonomously and drives change through influence
You want a job that includes:
- Seeing God’s Word reach every nation, tongue, and tribe
- Playing a key role in the rollout of new features in the Bible App and Bible.com
- Tight deadlines and a fast-paced work environment
- Constantly tinkering with dozens of different smart devices, including Apple and Android platforms
The perfect fit:
- Has experience working with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Has hands-on experience with software development and/or UI/UX design
- Could organize a group of complete strangers on the street, just because you can
- Now that you know a little more about YouVersion, we’d love to know a little more about you! Please attach a resume when you apply for this role.