YouVersion Shares Resources for Students of All Ages
OKLAHOMA CITY—With something for everyone, YouVersion offers spiritual resources and activities to help parents and caregivers create meaningful moments with the kids in their lives. YouVersion believes spiritual growth happens best in community and encourages students to engage in its apps alongside a trusted adult who can guide and support them.
“Many of us on the YouVersion team have children and understand the weight of guiding a child’s faith journey, so we’re passionate about offering resources that people can trust to do just that,” said Bobby Gruenewald, YouVersion Founder and CEO.
YouVersion Resources for Pre-K Through High School
- Start Bible learning as early as pre-K. Developed in partnership with OneHope, the Bible App for Kids was specifically designed to help young children fall in love with God’s Word. The interactive animations and fun activities help children want to learn about God, and the kid-friendly navigation gives them the independence to engage in a Bible adventure all their own. Caregivers can also sign into the app with their YouVersion account and create profiles for the kids in their lives to receive weekly updates on their progress. Download the free Bible App for Kids at bible.com/kids.
- Trade busy work for meaningful work. In addition to the interactive experiences within the Bible App for Kids, those caring for young kids can visit bibleappforkids.com for additional fun, free Bible-based activities that will help fill their spare time:
- Video Episodes feature 41 big stories of the Bible that help Scripture come to life.
- Adventure Books help children develop a deeper understanding of the themes in the Video Episodes through memory verses, coloring activities, and questions.
- Parent Guides include additional activities, verses, and discussion questions to give caregivers opportunities to experience the Gospel story alongside the kids in their lives.
- Give pre-teens screen time with value. The Bible App now offers a specialized experience for kids ages 7-12 to explore alongside their parents or a trusted adult. The Kids Bible Experience was created in partnership with OneHope and can be accessed within the free Bible App. Caregivers can download the app and scroll to the bottom of their Home Feed to see culturally relevant, spiritually focused content that’s specifically made for pre-teens.
- Teach teens to turn to God. While they often crave independence, teens still need guidance and help to learn spiritual lessons that will prepare them for adulthood. The Bible App offers several Bible Plans that combine Scripture with daily devotionals tailored to teens and the unique issues they face. Download the app and find teen-focused daily devotionals at app.bible.com/youth.